Cancellation policy: Up to 30 days before check-in, the penalty is 30% of the total cost. Cancelling from 29 days before to check-in incurs a penalty of 90% of the total cost.
Payment: When you make the reservation, there is a 30% NON-REFUNDABLE deposit. You can provide your credit card number (Visa or Mastercard) by phone or use an international wire transfer. (You can ask for our bank's coordinates by email). When you arrive, you pay the remaining 70% of the payment either with a credit card (Visa, Mastercard) or cash.
Security deposit: A damage deposit of € 250.00 is required at check-in (cash only). It will be returned when you check out after an inspection of the apartment.
No smoking indoors: All inside spaces are non smoking.
Services included:
* Weekly change of bed and towels
* Water, gas, electricity
* Final cleaning
Services NOT included:
* Heating
* Extra cleaning € 15,00
* Extra towels € 6,00/person
* Extra bed linen and towels € 12,00/person
Arrival and departure rules:
Check in: Saturday from 16:00 to 19:00
Check out: Saturday before 10:00